In accordance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, it is reported that "www.sulphurouswater.com" is a domain of LABORATORIOS AVERROES SL, a company registered in the Mercantile Registry of Girona, Volume 319, Folio 97, Sheet GI 63680, with C.I.F. B55314793 and with address at Ctra. de Palamós 92 de 17462 BORDILS (Girona), with telephone 972 491 102 / Fax 972 491 012.
For the purposes of communication and notifications of the user with LABORATORIOS AVERROES SL, this must be done through the information request form or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PROVISION OF SERVICES
Through its website, LABORATORIOS AVERROES SL offers the user information about its products and services. The information provided on this "web site" is merely indicative and as an example of the products offered by this company. For detailed information, the user can contact LABORATORIOS AVERROES SL through the information request form, by e-mail, by phone or by fax.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
LABORATORIOS AVERROES SL owns the web page www.sulphurouswater.com and owner of the intellectual and industrial property rights of the mentioned page as well as all the contents of the same and the name of domain www.sulphurouswater.com. The entirety of this "web site": text, images, trademarks, logos, buttons, software files, color combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents, are protected by Spanish laws and international agreements on intellectual and industrial property.
The intellectual and industrial property rights of the web pages to which the "web site" of LABORATORIOS AVERROES SL redirects, as well as the ownership of its contents and the domain names thereof, correspond to their owners.
It is expressly forbidden the total or partial reproduction of this "web site" and any of its contents without the express written permission of LABORATORIOS AVERROES SL.
It is expressly forbidden that any web page that contains a link to this "web site", or mentions its contents, maintains the frames of the homepage since its maintenance entails confusion for the user regarding the ownership of the web pages. contents of this website, also representing a violation of the industrial property right of this "web site". This is why the user must know that he is entering this web page and must see in his browser the URL of this "web site".
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
This policy of protection of personal data covers any data processing that may occur when browsing or interacting through any of our websites or social networks where we can have a presence (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.). At the end of this document, special information is specified in the case of the use of social networks. It will also apply to any internal procedure of the company that requires the collection of data, either in forms in paper format or any other system.
In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27, 2016, we inform you that the personal data you provide us will be treated by LABORATORIOS AVERROES SL, with registered office Ctra. de Palamós 92 de 17462 BORDILS (Girona), C.I.F. B55314793 and email email@example.com.Who is the Delegate for the Protection of Personal Data? (in case of naming Delegate, if it is not mandatory)
The Delegate for the Protection of Personal Data is the person in charge of protecting the fundamental right to the protection of personal data in LABORATORIOS AVERROES SL and is responsible for compliance with the protection regulations of data. You can contact the Delegate for the Protection of Personal Data at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.What personal data are collected and their purpose?
We detail, the personal data that it manages, as well as its purposes.
|Section||Data||Purpose and legitimacy||Recipients|
|Contact||Name, phone and mail.||Reply to your query legitimated by your previous request.||Our company.|
Your consent may be revoked at any time.
LABORATORIOS AVERROES SL uses tools to analyze profiles, behaviors or preferences of users and then carry out targeted campaigns based on these data.
Next, we explain the legal basis that allows us to treat your personal data.
- In compliance with a contractual relationship.
- When you give your consent.
- For the legitimate interest of LABORATORIOS AVERROES SL to show you services, products and initiatives that may interest you.
- Compliance with obligations imposed by law.
We remind you that you can revoke your consent at any time at the following address:email@example.com.Post photos or videos on the website or social media
For the publication of photographs or videos of our workers, clients, users or minors on the web or social networks, as well as to collect data to hold a contest or deal with any other personal data, we previously obtained the prior, explicit, indisputable and informed consent of the holder that, in the case of minors under 14 years of age, is granted by the parents or legal guardians.
The treatment of these photos complies with the principle of proportionality, that is, they are only strictly treated for the purpose for which the consent was given.
LABORATORIOS AVERROES SL warns the user that, except for the existence of a legally constituted representation, no user can use the identity of another person and communicate their personal data, so the user must have at all times account that you can only provide personal data corresponding to your own identity and that are appropriate, relevant, current, accurate and true.How long will we keep your data?
LABORATORIOS AVERROES SL keeps your Personal Data as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which they were collected. If the guideline is different from that indicated in this policy, it is detailed in the relevant document.Who will we communicate your data to?
LABORATORIOS AVERROES SL will only transfer its data in those services in which it is indicated and in the cases provided by law.
International transfers of your personal data will not be made.
In the case of social networks, all information and content published by the user will be communicated and shared with the rest of the users who consult this social network, by the very nature of the service.Security measures
LABORATORIOS AVERROES SL ensures the absolute confidentiality and privacy of the personal data collected and therefore essential security measures have been adopted to prevent alteration, loss, or unauthorized access and guarantee its integrity and security.
The User undertakes to make diligent use and not to make his/her username and password available to third parties, and undertakes to make any theft, loss or risk available to the company. of third-party access to its user.What are your rights when you provide us with your personal information?
|Access||You can check the personal data managed by LABORATORIOS AVERROES SLfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Rectification||You can modify your personal information when it is inaccurate.|
|Deletion||You can request the deletion of your personal data.|
|Opposition||You can request that your personal data not be processed.|
|Limitation of the Treatment||You can request the limitation to the processing of your data in the following cases:
|Portability||You can receive in electronic format the data you have given us in electronic format.|
If you believe that we have not treated your personal data in accordance with the regulations, you can contact the Data Protection Delegate at email@example.com.
However, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es).
To exercise your rights, accompany your request with a copy of your ID or document proving your identity.
The exercise of your rights is free.
In compliance with Royal Decree-Law 13/2012 we inform you that this website has cookies with the statistical objective and to make the browsing of users on our website more functional and useful. In this sense and with the aim of guaranteeing the user all the necessary information for the correct navigation, we make available to the user the following informative text about what cookies are, what type of cookies exist on our website and how the user can configure or deactivate.
- What are cookies?
- Types of cookies
- "Strictly necessary" cookies: These cookies are considered essential for browsing the website, as they make it easier for the user to use their services or tools, such as identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, among others. Without these cookies, the mentioned functions would be disabled.
- Cookies about behavior: These are cookies whose objective is the collection of information related to the user's browsing uses, such as the pages that are most visited, error messages, among others, with the objective on the part of the responsible , to introduce improvements to the website based on the information collected by these cookies. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and can not identify the user personally and therefore is used exclusively for the proper functioning of the website.
- Function cookies: Are those cookies that allow users to remember the decisions that the user makes, for example: the user's geographical location will be stored to ensure that the website indicated for their region, the user name, the language, the type is displayed browser through which the web page is accessed, among others. The objective is the provision of a more personalized service. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous can not identify the user personally and therefore is used exclusively for the operation of the website.
- Personalization and advertising cookies: Are those cookies that are used by advertising operators with the permission of the owner of the website, which collect information about the preferences and choices of the user in browsing websites. They go to the advertising networks that use them and then show the user customized ads on other websites.
- The cookies used on this website are:
- Cookies "strictly necessary" and Cookies on comprtament, for the statistical use of your navigation.
- Third Party Cookies:
- GOOGLE UNIVERSAL ANALYTICS
- _ ga: uses an anonymous identifier to distinguish anonymous users and perform analyzes on the interactions of users in the application to optimize the services offered. It lasts 2 years.
- Acceptance of the Cookies Policy
Given this information it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies This warning will not be displayed again when accessing any portal page during this session.
- Close. The notice is hidden on this page.
- Modify your configuration. You can get more information about what cookies are, know the Cookies Policy and modify the settings of your browser.
- Opposition procedure to the installation of cookies
The user who wants to deactivate cookies can do so from the preferences section of their Internet browser. Depending on the browser to follow certain steps to modify the configuration of cookies on your computer:
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following:
The User undertakes to make appropriate and lawful use of the Website as well as the contents and services, in accordance with the applicable legislation at all times, morality and generally accepted good customs and public order. It is forbidden to perform, for its part, any action that may cause alterations to the contents of this WEB or a malfunction of it, including the introduction of viruses or similar.
Our intention is to offer a website that offers continuous operation of the highest quality.
In any case, we inform you that we can not guarantee continued access, and that the pages may be impeded, or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond our control.
LABORATORIOS AVERROES SL is not responsible for the information and other content integrated in spaces or web pages of third parties accessible through links, hyperlinks or links.
LABORATORIOS AVERROES SL is not responsible for damages that may arise, among others, from:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunication lines and networks.
- Illegitimate intromissions through the use of malign programs of any kind and through any means of communication.
- Improper or inappropriate use of the Website.
- Errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions thereof. The user, in case of causing damages for an illicit or incorrect use of this website, may be claimed for damages or losses caused.
Likewise, the user will be liable for any damage or loss that may arise from the use of "robots", "spiders", ... or similar tools used for the purpose of collecting or extracting data or any other action. for its part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Website.
Any controversy that arises or relates to the use of the website will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts and tribunals.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
LABORATORIOS AVERROES SL is not responsible for the contents of the web pages to which the website redirect www.sulphurouswater.com, or any possible breaches of current legislation in every moment in which these pages may incur.
LABORATORIOS AVERROES SL is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages arising from the use of this "web site" or its contents, including computer damage and possible virus information.